Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fathead: Marisa Miller Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Fathead

I had mentioned earlier that my favorite Fathead would most likely be the Rip Hamilton Fathead. I am a huge Pistons fan, so this would definitely fit the bill as the very best Fathead, until I saw the Marisa Miller Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Fathead. If I had to put an explanation into words, I would probably say that it is “WOW!”. Wish I could do a better job with my description, but I really can’t. You will just have to see it for yourself. Besides posing for Sports Illustrated, this 28 year old supermodel has also appeared in Victoria Secret catalogs.




Marisa Miller Giant Sports Poster


WARNING: Not for sticking to an office wall. Concentration levels will drop way below satisfactory levels! This tends to happen when a 3 1/2 foot decal beauty is staring at you at all times and angles.